Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. is seeking to hire a talented and growth-minded individual to join our team as a Human Resources Coordinator.
We offer career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual.
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about what they like most about their jobs, and what it's like to build a career at RBI.
We offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Apprenticeship opportunities with a pathway to licensure
- Growth and development opportunities
- Scholarship program for our employees’ children
- Discounts at major automotive, computer, and cell phone companies
- Employee referral incentives
- Available with certain positions, where necessary/required:
- Company mobile phone and/or tablet
- Company vehicle
- Company uniforms
- And much more!
Our benefits package offers you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSA's
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Generous Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- And much more!
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about training and development opportunities at RBI!
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. has over seven decades of service to our customers; we are an established leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and piping. Our extensive range of services combined with our experience ensures that we meet our customers’ every need and enables us to offer a broad range of career opportunities.
- Main office is located at 6127 South Valley Pike, Mount Crawford, VA 22841
- Parent Company - Comfort Systems USA (https://comfortsystemsusa.com/)
- We are a full-service plumbing, mechanical, HVAC service, controls, and design-build company
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about RBI’s history and culture!
Primary Purpose of this position:
Assist Human Resources with daily tasks and projects in order to support department goals and provide customer service to employees.
Specific Job Duties:
- Follow safety guidelines and policies in support of the company safety program.
- Assist with completion and documentation of pre-employment screening.
- Assist in maintenance and audit of personnel files (incl. I-9's, terms, etc.).
- Assist with updates of HR procedures and policies.
- Conduct orientation and complete hiring processes.
- Create and maintain HR reports as assigned.
- Assist with entering new hires and terminations in BSWIFT.
- Create and maintain new hire orientation packets.
- Assist in recruitment process (employment ad placement, job postings, etc.).
- Assist with benefits enrollment and follow up with new hires and carriers.
- Assist with development and distribution of employee communications.
- Assist in administration of employee recognition programs.
- Purchase and maintain inventory of company logo apparel and print products.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent demonstrated experience
- 2 to 3 years of general HR experience.
- General experience and knowledge of human resources practices and procedures.
- Working knowledge of basic Microsoft Office Products.
- Maintain prompt and regular attendance.
- Strong communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact with people.
If you are interested in:
- Developing your skills
- Providing outstanding Customer Service
- Safety and Quality
then a career with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. may be right for you; we strive to work safely and exceed customer expectations!
If you are ready to join a growing, family-oriented company that puts their team members first, apply today, and build your future with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc.!
To complete an electronic application for employment, click here, save the document to your files, and send the saved document to email@example.com. Resumes are welcome, too!
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.