Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. is seeking to hire a talented and growth-minded individual to join our team as a Human Resources Supervisor.
We offer career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual.
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about what they like most about their jobs, and what it's like to build a career at RBI.
We offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Apprenticeship opportunities with a pathway to licensure
- Growth and development opportunities
- Scholarship program for our employees’ children
- Discounts at major automotive, computer, and cell phone companies
- Employee referral incentives
- Available with certain positions, where necessary/required:
- Company mobile phone and/or tablet
- Company vehicle
- Company uniforms
- And much more!
Our benefits package offers you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSA's
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Generous Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- And much more!
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about training and development opportunities at RBI!
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. has over seven decades of service to our customers; we are an established leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and piping. Our extensive range of services combined with our experience ensures that we meet our customers’ every need and enables us to offer a broad range of career opportunities.
- Main office is located at 6127 South Valley Pike, Mount Crawford, VA 22841
- Parent Company - Comfort Systems USA (https://comfortsystemsusa.com/)
- We are a full-service plumbing, mechanical, HVAC service, controls, and design-build company
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about RBI’s history and culture!
Primary Purpose of this position:
Perform human resources related duties at the professional level and carry out responsibilities in various HR functional areas in order to support Riddleberger core values.
Specific Job Duties:
- Support the safety program by assisting with safety related programs
- Maintain employee files in accordance with policy and applicable regulations
- Ensure compliance reporting is timely and accurate
- Assist in ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
- Complete wage and benefit surveys as needed
- Facilitate the employee recruitment process, including new hire orientation program and employee set up in HRIS
- Supervise the HR Coordinator
- Assist with update and maintenance of company handbook
- Assist in administration of the performance management process and compensation programs to include the maintenance of job descriptions
- Serve as a resource for benefit related questions, assist in administration of benefit plans
- Facilitate new hire enrollment in benefit plans and annual open enrollment
- Administer employee relations programs and events, including monthly newsletter
- Coordinate training and development plans and identify training
- Oversee tradesman licensing and certifications to include the coordination of the apprenticeship program
- Monitor turnover, conduct exit interviews and prepare related forms and reports
- Process monthly insurance carrier invoices
- Serve as resource for FMLA related questions and eligibility requirements
- Assist with the purchase of company logo items
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or in lieu of have related work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in human resources or related field with a working knowledge of employment law
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance
- Ability to work on a team and interact with people
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and all employees
- Well developed oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet and interact with people.
If you are interested in:
- Developing your skills
- Providing outstanding Customer Service
- Safety and Quality
then a career with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. may be right for you; we strive to work safely and exceed customer expectations!
If you are ready to join a growing, family-oriented company that puts their team members first, apply today, and build your future with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc.!
To complete an electronic application for employment, click here, save the document to your files, and send the saved document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes are welcome, too!