Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. is seeking to hire a talented and growth-minded individual to join our team as a Trimble Technician.
We offer career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual.
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about what they like most about their jobs, and what it's like to build a career at RBI.
We offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Apprenticeship opportunities with a pathway to licensure
- Growth and development opportunities
- Scholarship program for our employees’ children
- Discounts at major automotive, computer, and cell phone companies
- Employee referral incentives
- Available with certain positions, where necessary/required:
- Company mobile phone and/or tablet
- Company vehicle
- Company uniforms
- And much more!
Our benefits package offers you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSA's
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Generous Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- And much more!
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about training and development opportunities at RBI!
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. has over seven decades of service to our customers; we are an established leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and piping. Our extensive range of services combined with our experience ensures that we meet our customers’ every need and enables us to offer a broad range of career opportunities.
- Main office is located at 6127 South Valley Pike, Mount Crawford, VA 22841
- Parent Company - Comfort Systems USA (https://comfortsystemsusa.com/)
- We are a full-service plumbing, mechanical, HVAC service, controls, and design-build company
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about RBI’s history and culture!
Primary Purpose of this position:
Responsible for utilizing the Trimble station and software to lay out BIM model key points in the field, provide accurate feedback of pertinent field conditions to the BIM department and act as a technical liaison for layout information.
Specific Job Duties:
- Comply with all safety standards, policies, and procedures.
- Proactively communicate and schedule to load point data from BIM model such that timely site layout can be achieved.
- Lay out and transfer key points from the BIM model to the field.
- Identify and assist with resolution of conflicts and other problems between BIM model and field layout.
- Obtain training and maintain proficiency with the Trimble station, associated software and other tools necessary for lay-out functions.
- Study, contract drawings and other documents, submittals, model and other pertinent information as needed to maintain familiarity for each project as necessary for other essential functions of this position.
- Assist with installation of hangers, ductwork, piping and other field tasks when layout functions are not needed to assist field efforts and to maintain practical familiarity with system installations.
- Shadow and assist BIM technicians to be familiar with and better understand those functions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to accurately read a ruler or tape measure
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet the company driver qualification policy
- Travel to job sites and occasionally have overnight stays
- Ability to work 8 or 10-hour days, overtime when necessary, maintain flexible schedule
- Maintain quality, accuracy, and attention to detail in all work and communication
If you are interested in:
- Developing your skills
- Providing outstanding Customer Service
- Safety and Quality
then a career with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. may be right for you; we strive to work safely and exceed customer expectations!
If you are ready to join a growing, family-oriented company that puts their team members first, apply today, and build your future with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc.!
To complete an electronic application for employment, click here, save the document to your files, and send the saved document to email@example.com. Resumes are welcome, too!