Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. is seeking to hire a talented and growth-minded individual to join our team as an Accounting Technician.
We offer career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual.
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about what they like most about their jobs, and what it's like to build a career at RBI.
We offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Apprenticeship opportunities with a pathway to licensure
- Growth and development opportunities
- Scholarship program for our employees’ children
- Discounts at major automotive, computer, and cell phone companies
- Employee referral incentives
- Available with certain positions, where necessary/required:
- Company mobile phone and/or tablet
- Company vehicle
- Company uniforms
- And much more!
Our benefits package offers you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSA's
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Generous Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- And much more!
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about training and development opportunities at RBI!
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. has over seven decades of service to our customers; we are an established leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and piping. Our extensive range of services combined with our experience ensures that we meet our customers’ every need and enables us to offer a broad range of career opportunities.
- Main office is located at 6127 South Valley Pike, Mount Crawford, VA 22841
- Parent Company - Comfort Systems USA (https://comfortsystemsusa.com/)
- We are a full-service plumbing, mechanical, HVAC service, controls, and design-build company
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about RBI’s history and culture!
Primary Purpose of this position:
Provide support to the Accounting Department with daily tasks and projects to assist in meeting departmental deadlines and goals.
Specific Job Duties:
- Follow safety guidelines and policies in support of the company safety program.
- Maintain and follow written procedures for tasks and responsibilities; update procedures as needed.
- Communicate and work with IT, Timberscan and AboutTime.
- Communicate and work with Superintendents/Supervisors to maintain the AboutTime system. to provide correct timekeeping for weekly payroll processing.
- Process paperless approvals through Timber
- Process Service Management A/P invoices.
- Maintain subcontractor compliance records.
- Prepare lien waivers for final subcontractor retention payments.
- Assist with additional accounts payable duties as assigned
- Provide coverage for front desk duties as needed.
- Daily posting of cash receipts.
- Answer questions regarding the AboutTime system from users.
- Troubleshoot issues in the Timberscan system.
- Assist other Accounting team members as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2-year degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of general accounting experience or 2-4 years of A/P experience
- Basic knowledge or experience in payroll
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance
- Ability to work on a team and interact with people
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office preferred
- Knowledge of accounting theory and accounting processes
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
If you are interested in:
- Developing your skills
- Providing outstanding Customer Service
- Safety and Quality
then a career with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. may be right for you; we strive to work safely and exceed customer expectations!
If you are ready to join a growing, family-oriented company that puts their team members first, apply today, and build your future with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc.!
To complete an electronic application for employment, click here, save the document to your files, and send the saved document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes are welcome, too!