Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. is seeking to hire a talented and growth-minded individual to join our team as a Service Electrician.
We offer career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual.
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about what they like most about their jobs, and what it's like to build a career at RBI.
We offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Apprenticeship opportunities with a pathway to licensure
- Growth and development opportunities
- Scholarship program for our employees’ children
- Discounts at major automotive, computer, and cell phone companies
- Employee referral incentives
- Available with certain positions, where necessary/required:
- Company mobile phone and/or tablet
- Company vehicle
- Company uniforms
- And much more!
Our benefits package offers you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSA's
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Generous Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- And much more!
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about training and development opportunities at RBI!
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. has over seven decades of service to our customers; we are an established leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and piping. Our extensive range of services combined with our experience ensures that we meet our customers’ every need and enables us to offer a broad range of career opportunities.
- Main office is located at 6127 South Valley Pike, Mount Crawford, VA 22841
- Parent Company - Comfort Systems USA (https://comfortsystemsusa.com/)
- We are a full-service plumbing, mechanical, HVAC service, controls, and design-build company
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about RBI’s history and culture!
Service, maintain and repair commercial technical equipment.
Specific Job Duties:
- Follow and adhere to all company safety requirements and processes.
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
- Diagnose electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
- Install, troubleshoot and commission up to 600-volt wiring and devices per NEC requirements.
- Size, install and mount conduits, chases and wiring troughs per NEC requirements.
- Use mobile computer tools and applications to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment.
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints.
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet company driver qualification policy
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must hold VA Journeyman or Master Electrician License
If you are interested in:
- Developing your skills
- Providing outstanding Customer Service
- Safety and Quality
then a career with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. may be right for you; we strive to work safely and exceed customer expectations!
If you are ready to join a growing, family-oriented company that puts their team members first, apply today, and build your future with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc.!
To complete an electronic application for employment, click here, save the document to your files, and send the saved document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes are welcome, too!