Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. is seeking to hire a talented and growth-minded individual to join our team as a Sheet Metal Field Mechanic.
We offer career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual.
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about what they like most about their jobs, and what it's like to build a career at RBI.
We offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Apprenticeship opportunities with a pathway to licensure
- Growth and development opportunities
- Scholarship program for our employees’ children
- Discounts at major automotive, computer, and cell phone companies
- Employee referral incentives
- Available with certain positions, where necessary/required:
- Company mobile phone and/or tablet
- Company vehicle
- Company uniforms
- And much more!
Our benefits package offers you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSA's
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Generous Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- And much more!
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about training and development opportunities at RBI!
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. has over seven decades of service to our customers; we are an established leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and piping. Our extensive range of services combined with our experience ensures that we meet our customers’ every need and enables us to offer a broad range of career opportunities.
- Main office is located at 6127 South Valley Pike, Mount Crawford, VA 22841
- Parent Company - Comfort Systems USA (https://comfortsystemsusa.com/)
- We are a full-service plumbing, mechanical, HVAC service, controls, and design-build company
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about RBI’s history and culture!
Primary Purpose of this position:
Fabricates, assembles, installs and repairs sheet metal products and equipment such as duct work, control boxes, drainpipes, ventilators and furnace casings, according to job order and/or blueprints.
Specific Job Duties:
- Comply with all safety standards, policies and procedures
- Fabricate or alter parts using shears, hammers, punches, snips and drills
- Install support hangers, make duct connection using clips, drives, nuts, bolts, TDC tape, sealer, sheet metal screws, etc. as needed
- Cut in 45 degree entry takeoff holes (round, rectangle or square) using hand or electric snips
- Drill and punch holes in metal for screws, bolts, rivets and install spin-in, peel and stick, or airtight duct taps, connect to branch duct
- Cut holes in block or concrete walls and roofs
- Install manual dampers, supporting hardware, etc., make final connections to equipment
- Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff and smooth surfaces, seams and joints of assembled parts using hand tools and portable power tools
- Fasten seams and joints with bolts, cement, rivets, caulk, clips, etc.
- Install round pipe/spiral duct, flex duct, motorized dampers, fire dampers, splitter dampers, louvers, air handlers and flex duct
- Miter ducts
- Insulate duct or wrap if required
- Repair duct liner if necessary
- Use ladder, teletower, scaffolding, or lift to reach installation point
- Operate man lift, personal lift, chain hoist, duct jack
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet company driver qualification policy
If you are interested in:
- Developing your skills
- Providing outstanding Customer Service
- Safety and Quality
then a career with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. may be right for you; we strive to work safely and exceed customer expectations!
If you are ready to join a growing, family-oriented company that puts their team members first, apply today, and build your future with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc.!
To complete an electronic application for employment, click here, save the document to your files, and send the saved document to email@example.com. Resumes are welcome, too!