Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. is seeking to hire a talented and growth-minded individual to join our team as a Plumbing/HVAC Mechanic.
We offer career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual.
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about what they like most about their jobs, and what it's like to build a career at RBI.
We offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Apprenticeship opportunities with a pathway to licensure
- Growth and development opportunities
- Scholarship program for our employees’ children
- Discounts at major automotive, computer, and cell phone companies
- Employee referral incentives
- Available with certain positions, where necessary/required:
- Company mobile phone and/or tablet
- Company vehicle
- Company uniforms
- And much more!
Our benefits package offers you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSA's
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Generous Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- And much more!
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about training and development opportunities at RBI!
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. has over seven decades of service to our customers; we are an established leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and piping. Our extensive range of services combined with our experience ensures that we meet our customers’ every need and enables us to offer a broad range of career opportunities.
- Main office is located at 6127 South Valley Pike, Mount Crawford, VA 22841
- Parent Company - Comfort Systems USA (https://comfortsystemsusa.com/)
- We are a full-service plumbing, mechanical, HVAC service, controls, and design-build company
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about RBI’s history and culture!
Primary Purpose of this position:
Assembles, installs and repairs pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, medical gas, refrigeration and drainage systems.
Specific Job Duties:
- Comply with all safety standards, policies and procedures
- Assemble pipe sections using appropriate fittings
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings and valves
- Rough-in installation of piping
- Measure pipe sections prior to installation
- Join pipe by soldering, banding, cementing, clamping and brazing
- Attach pipes to walls, structures and fixtures
- Cut pipe
- Fit valves, couplings, or assemblies to tanks, pumps or systems using hand tools
- Locate leaks, using soap and water solutions or pressure gauges, and repair broken pipes
- Measure, cut, thread and bend pipe using hand and power tools
- Cut and bore holes in structures such as bulkheads, decks, walls and mains prior to appliance or pipe installation
- Fill pipes or fixtures with proper test medium such as water, air nitrogen, argon, etc.
- Join pipes or tubing to equipment and to fuel, water or refrigerant source to form a complete circuit
- Repair or replace fixtures
- Disassemble and removed damaged or worn pipe
- Universal Refrigerant Card and Gas Fitters Card (Type I and Universal) - Preferred
- Medical Gas Installer certification or ability to obtain
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet company driver qualification policy
If you are interested in:
- Developing your skills
- Providing outstanding Customer Service
- Safety and Quality
then a career with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. may be right for you; we strive to work safely and exceed customer expectations!
If you are ready to join a growing, family-oriented company that puts their team members first, apply today, and build your future with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc.!
To complete an electronic application for employment, click here, save the document to your files, and send the saved document to email@example.com. Resumes are welcome, too!