Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. is seeking to hire a talented and growth-minded individual to join our team as a Billing Specialist.
We offer career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual.
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about what they like most about their jobs, and what it's like to build a career at RBI.
We offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Apprenticeship opportunities with a pathway to licensure
- Growth and development opportunities
- Scholarship program for our employees’ children
- Discounts at major automotive, computer, and cell phone companies
- Employee referral incentives
- Available with certain positions, where necessary/required:
- Company mobile phone and/or tablet
- Company vehicle
- Company uniforms
- And much more!
Our benefits package offers you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSA's
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Generous Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- And much more!
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about training and development opportunities at RBI!
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. has over seven decades of service to our customers; we are an established leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and piping. Our extensive range of services combined with our experience ensures that we meet our customers’ every need and enables us to offer a broad range of career opportunities.
- Main office is located at 6127 South Valley Pike, Mount Crawford, VA 22841
- Parent Company - Comfort Systems USA (https://comfortsystemsusa.com/)
- We are a full-service plumbing, mechanical, HVAC service, controls, and design-build company
Please click the video below to hear from RBI team members about RBI’s history and culture!
Primary Purpose of this position:
Responsible for billing for the service division's accounts receivables; shares ownership of accounts receivable and service management modules in the accounting system.
Specific Job Duties:
- Follow and adhere to all company safety requirements and processes
- Request information from service technicians and dispatchers in order to accurately invoice work orders
- Record and acquire management approvals for adjustments to all service invoices
- Post all accounting entries from the service module; review and correct all errors daily
- Process contract maintenance invoices
- Process monthly contract maintenance invoices
- Enter costs for preventative maintenance and agreements into the accounting software
- Create the billing set up of all new and renewal agreements
- Invoice work orders from the WIP Report in a timely manner
- Assist other accounting team members as needed
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets to track various billing functions and provide reporting information to Controller
- Reconcile WIP report for tickets not billed by end of month
- Maintain accurate contract billing cycles
- Assist customers with account inquiries
- Assist customers with credit card payments
- Prepare invoices for Service division and review with Service Operations Manager
- Review the Service WIP Schedule for any costs needing to be invoiced.
Formal education, certifications and/or experience required:
- 2 year degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management
- 3-5 years of general accounting experience
- Punctual and regular attendance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge of accounting theory and accounting processes
- Ability to work on a team and interact with people
If you are interested in:
- Developing your skills
- Providing outstanding Customer Service
- Safety and Quality
then a career with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. may be right for you; we strive to work safely and exceed customer expectations!
If you are ready to join a growing, family-oriented company that puts their team members first, apply today, and build your future with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc.!
To complete an electronic application for employment, click here, save the document to your files, and send the saved document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes are welcome, too!