We offer career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual. We strive to work safely and exceed customer expectations! If you're interested in:
- Developing your skills
- Providing outstanding Customer Service
- Safety and Quality
... then a career with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. may be right for you!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSA's
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Sick Time
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. has over seven decades of service to our customers; we are an established leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and piping. Our extensive range of services combined with our experience ensures that we meet our customers’ every need and enables us to offer a broad range of career opportunities.
- Main office is located in Mt. Crawford, VA
- Parent Company - Comfort Systems USA
- Full service plumbing, mechanical, HVAC service, controls and design-build company
Provide support to the Accounting Department with daily tasks and projects to assist in meeting departmental deadlines and goals.
Specific Job Duties:
- Follow safety guidelines and policies in support of the company safety program.
- Maintain and follow written procedures for tasks and responsibilities; update procedures as needed.
- Communicate and work with IT, Timberscan and AboutTime.
- Communicate and work with Superintendents/Supervisors to maintain the AboutTime system to provide correct timekeeping for weekly payroll processing.
- Process paperless approvals through Timberscan.
- Maintain subcontractor compliance records.
- Prepare lien waivers for final subcontractor retention payments.
- Maintain accounting forms.
- Assist with general accounting and administrative duties as needed and assigned.
- Answer questions regarding the AboutTime system from users.
- Troubleshoot issues in the Timberscan system.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- 2-year degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years of general accounting experience.
- Basic knowledge or experience in payroll.
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting theory and accounting processes.
Apply today and build your future with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc.!