We offer career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual. We strive to work safely and exceed customer expectations! If you're interested in:
- Developing your skills
- Providing outstanding Customer Service
- Safety and Quality
... then a career with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. may be right for you!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSA's
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Sick Time
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. has over seven decades of service to our customers; we are an established leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and piping. Our extensive range of services combined with our experience ensures that we meet our customers’ every need and enables us to offer a broad range of career opportunities.
- Main office is located in Mt. Crawford, VA
- Parent Company - Comfort Systems USA
- Full service plumbing, mechanical, HVAC service, controls and design-build company
Answer incoming service calls and schedule technicians to respond to service calls as appropriate. Assist customers, technicians and other service personnel by performing routine administrative tasks as needed.
Specific Job Duties:
- Follow safety guidelines and policies in support of the company safety program.
- Answer incoming service calls; take detailed messages for service dispatchers and department managers. Dispatch HVAC calls to assigned technicians; enter calls in Timberline and assign to technician.
- Schedule assigned technicians daily, coordinate work with customer, and provide technician with all job-related information.
- Issue purchase orders to technicians/vendors accurately listing vendor, parts, pricing and charge to appropriate job or truck stocking location
- Verify and reconcile weekly time entries for assigned technicians with time sheets prior to posting payroll
- Verify monthly preventative maintenance (PM) tickets are created as needed using fact sheets and notify administrative assistant if there are issues; schedule and plan for PM inspections (filters, belts, etc.)
- Work with administrative assistant and sales team to ensure fact sheets are current and up to date.
- Maintain and update open PM and repair call lists for assigned technicians, send to technicians and managers at least bi-weekly
- Review billable call slips for assigned technicians, verify parts, labor and mark for billing; review all completed PM or contract calls slips, verify parts and labor and close call slip
- Process purchasing card receipts for assigned technicians; approve and code transactions, apply cost to appropriate job, reconcile receipts with monthly statement
- Maintain current truck stock inventory for assigned technicians; spot check and update bi-monthly; enter on PO and provide technician with SD# for all truck stock purchases and ensure that part is removed from truck inventory when used on a job
- Create and maintain annual on call schedule for assigned technician groups and enter on answering service website
- Follow up with customers whenever possible to check status of outstanding quotes, satisfaction with recent service, etc.
- Provide back-up for other Service Dispatchers as needed to include processing quotes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience performing administrative duties
- Strong computer skills; proficient with Microsoft Office
- Service or dispatching experience a plus
Apply today and build your future with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc.!