We offer career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual. We strive to work safely and exceed customer expectations! If you're interested in:
- Developing your skills
- Providing outstanding Customer Service
- Safety and Quality
... then a career with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. may be right for you!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSA's
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Sick Time
- Company vehicle
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. has over seven decades of service to our customers; we are an established leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and piping. Our extensive range of services combined with our experience ensures that we meet our customers’ every need and enables us to offer a broad range of career opportunities.
- Main office is located in Mt. Crawford, VA
- Parent Company - Comfort Systems USA
- Full service plumbing, mechanical, HVAC service, controls and design-build company
Indoor Air Quality Technician Level 1
Remediation of commercial HVAC systems to include the cleaning of air ducts, AHU’s, coils and air duct relining.
Specific Job Duties:
- Follow and adhere to all company safety requirements and processes
- Set up equipment required for job
- Replace air filters
- Clean condenser and evaporator coils, fans and ductwork
- Clean and maintain equipment daily, address issues as necessary
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet company driver qualification policy
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Ability to complete Ventilation Maintenance Technician online course and pass test.
Apply today and build your future with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc.!