We offer career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual. We strive to work safely and exceed customer expectations! If you're interested in
- Developing your skills
- Providing outstanding Customer Service
- Safety and Quality
then a career with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. may be right for you!
We are a Virginia Apprenticeship Sponsor which provides a path to licensure.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSA's
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Sick Time
- Company vehicle
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. has over seven decades of service to our customers; we are an established leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and piping. Our extensive range of services combined with our experience ensures that we meet our customers’ every need and enables us to offer a broad range of career opportunities.
- Main office in Mt. Crawford, VA
- Parent Company - Comfort Systems USA
- Full service plumbing, mechanical, HVAC service, controls and design-build company
Service, maintain and repair commercial technical equipment.
Specific Job Duties:
- Follow and adhere to all company safety requirements and processes.
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
- Diagnose electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
- Install, troubleshoot and commission up to 600-volt wiring and devices per NEC requirements.
- Size, install and mount conduits, chases and wiring troughs per NEC requirements.
- Use mobile computer tools and applications to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment.
- Ability to work on a team and interact with people
- Punctual and regular attendance
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Flexibility to adjust to change, effectively work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Consistently work with team to provide solutions and meet customer needs
- Consistently display a positive and cooperative attitude and represent the company in a professional manner
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times
- Meet RBI work standards, consistent attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have the ability to travel to job sites and occasionally have overnight stays
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet company driver qualification policy
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must be a high school or trade school graduate or have a GED
- Must hold VA Journeyman or Master Electrician License