We offer career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual. We strive to work safely and exceed customer expectations! If you're interested in:
- Developing your skills
- Providing outstanding Customer Service
- Safety and Quality
... then a career with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. may be right for you!
We are a Virginia Apprenticeship Sponsor which provides a path to licensure.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSA's
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Sick Time
- Company vehicle
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. has over seven decades of service to our customers; we are an established leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and piping. Our extensive range of services combined with our experience ensures that we meet our customers’ every need and enables us to offer a broad range of career opportunities.
- Main office is located in Mt. Crawford, VA
- Parent Company - Comfort Systems USA
- Full service plumbing, mechanical, HVAC service, controls and design-build company
Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Service, maintain and repair commercial HVAC systems
Specific Job Duties:
- Follow and adhere to all company safety requirements and processes
- Diagnoses, services and repairs:
- Direct-expansion AC equipment
- Most gas-fired and electric heating systems
- Low voltage (24-volt or 1- to 10-volt) temperature-control systems generally associated
- with HVAC equipment
- Air-handling equipment and duct systems associated with the commercial HVAC equipment
- Universal Refrigerant Card, preferred, or willing to obtain.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet company driver qualification policy
Apply today and build your future with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc.!