We offer career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual. We strive to work safely and exceed customer expectations! If you're interested in
- Developing your skills
- Providing outstanding Customer Service
- Safety and Quality
then a career with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. may be right for you!
We are a Virginia Apprenticeship Sponsor which provides a path to licensure.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSA's
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Sick Time
- Company vehicle
- Corporate offices in Mt. Crawford, VA
- Parent company - Comfort Systems USA
- Full service plumbing, mechanical, HVAC service, controls and design-build company
Service Projects Plumbing Technician
Install, repair and service commercial and industrial plumbing and backflow prevention systems.
The successful candidate will:
- Follow established safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
- Identify, analyze, diagnose and perform repairs, overhauls and start-ups of commercial plumbing systems.
- Ensure that all work meets code requirements.
- Use hand tools, blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schematics and engineering specifications to diagnose and repair systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacements and modifications as needed or requested by customers.
- Determine parts to be ordered for repairs and/or maintenance.
- Document work by completing required daily paperwork for each job.
- Service and maintain equipment at customer locations and ensure customer satisfaction.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Education in the trades; VA Journeyman or Master’s Plumbing License or ability to obtain
- Back Flow Certification or ability to obtain
- 5 to 7 years of commercial plumbing experience
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet company driver qualification policy
- Ability to travel to job sites
- Ability to work 10 hour days