We offer career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual. We strive to work safely and exceed customer expectations! If you're interested in:
- Developing your skills
- Providing outstanding Customer Service
- Safety and Quality
... then a career with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. may be right for you!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSA's
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Sick Time
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. has over seven decades of service to our customers; we are an established leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and piping. Our extensive range of services combined with our experience ensures that we meet our customers’ every need and enables us to offer a broad range of career opportunities.
- Main office is located in Mt. Crawford, VA
- Parent Company - Comfort Systems USA
- Full service plumbing, mechanical, HVAC service, controls and design-build company
Sheet Metal Mechanic
Fabricates, assembles, installs and repairs sheet metal products and equipment such as duct work, control boxes, drainpipes, ventilators and furnace casings, according to job order and/or blueprints.
Specific Job Duties:
- Comply with all safety standards, policies and procedures
- Fabricate or alter parts using shears, hammers, punches, snips and drills
- Install support hangers, make duct connection using clips, drives, nuts, bolts, TDC tape, sealer, sheet metal screws, etc. as needed
- Cut in 45 degree entry takeoff holes (round, rectangle or square) using hand or electric snips
- Drill and punch holes in metal for screws, bolts, rivets and install spin-in, peel and stick, or airtight duct taps, connect to branch duct
- Cut holes in block or concrete walls and roofs
- Install manual dampers, supporting hardware, etc., make final connections to equipment
- Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff and smooth surfaces, seams and joints of assembled parts using hand tools and portable power tools
- Fasten seams and joints with bolts, cement, rivets, caulk, clips, etc.
- Install round pipe/spiral duct, flex duct, motorized dampers, fire dampers, splitter dampers, louvers, air handlers and flex duct
- Miter ducts
- Insulate duct or wrap if required
- Repair duct liner if necessary
- Use ladder, teletower, scaffolding, or lift to reach installation point
- Operate man lift, personal lift, chain hoist, duct jack
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet company driver qualification policy
Apply today and build your future with Riddleberger Brothers, Inc.!